Girls, Nykaa has launched their new winter collection and its called ‘So Matte Fall Winter Lipstick” Am sorry am a little late in publishing this review but better late than never 🙂
Do check out their amazing range of nail paints – its out of the world. I have never loved a nail paint like I love this range.
I have got 4 shades for this review post. If you love quintessential dark fall winter shades then grab these beauties as soon as you can – Nykaa also has a republic day sale going on so am giving you another reason to shop. This collection will give you pot worthy lips in just two strokes. So pucker up and party with these delectable matte lipsticks. Muah!
Shades :- Flaunt your lips in vivid colors ranging from soft browns to deeper plum and burgundy ❤
- Caramel Margarita – Stunning coffee brown shade
- California Merlot – Deep Brown shade with maroon undertones.
- Mulled Wine – Bold shade of purple with grey hues.
- Sugar Plum Martini- Stunning Plum shade
- Cranberry Sangria – Mauve-brown shade with berry hues
- Irish Coffee – Lightest brown shade of the collection
- Hot Shot Espresso – Darker than Irish coffee shade
- Spiced Cabernet- Mauve pink brown shade
My favorite is Irish Coffee and Sweet Plum martini – which one is your favourite?
- Highliy pigmented
- Good color pay off
- Smooth texture
- Soft matte
- Cruelty free
- Infused with Vitamin E
- Love the names
- Good packaging
- Vanilla Fragrance
- Great for dry lips
- This gives a soft matte finish so if you are looking for perfect matte lipstick this might disappoint you
- Transfers a lot, so one has to be careful 😛
Price:- Retails for Rs. 399/-
CCW Rating:- This is a good daily wear lipstick -> 4/5
Do try and let me know your thoughts commenting below